Here are examples on how we help companies based on
which category they fall into (a "speedboat" or a "ship"):
Services for the "Speedboat"
IN SUMMARY, THE SPEEDBOAT IS A BUSINESS THAT SHOWS EXCITING GROWTH AND IS HEADED PLACES QUICKLY, BUT AT THE RISK OF LOSING CONTROL AND CERTAINTY
- Setting goals and objectives - short term and long term
- Financial budgeting showing what the future looks like
- Strategy planning to achieve goals and objectives from above (target planning)
- Resource planning - identify what resources are needed where to achieve goals and objectives
- Manage day-to-day operations
- Provide solutions to day-to-day challenges to free up time for owners
- Project management
- Staff management
- Help determining right fits for people and roles
- Employee performance evaluation
- Business / financial analysis
- Comparison of actual results against budgets set
- Identify and evaluate gaps between planned and actual - determine action plans closing the gaps
- Status reports to owners providing summaries of company activities
Services for the "Ship"
IN SUMMARY, THE SHIP IS A BUSINESS THAT HAS A WORKING STRUCTURE IN PLACE + SHOWS STEADY PROGRESS, BUT RISKS WASTE and inefficiencies IN MULTIPLE AREAS
- Evaluation of existing processes and resources involved
- Identify activities that sets the business apart from the competition
- Target and minimize/eliminate any bottlenecks on important activities that differentiate you from competition
- Evaluate existing processes and identify opportunities for automation
- Save time in achieving targets
Outsource non-core activities
- Capitalize on the vast amounts of low cost opportunities both locally (outside of the business) and around the world
- Handle outsourced functions with control and confidence
Are you ready for us to help your business?
Would you like to learn more about how we can help your business manage costs? Or do you have a question for us?
We'd be happy to talk to you about the results you are looking to achieve for your business and discuss how we can help get you there.
Please complete the form and we will reach out to you shortly.
Chats and Emily, Co-Founders of Finnops